People choose esthetic dental procedures/surgery for various reasons-to repair a defect such as a malformed bite or crooked teeth, treat an injury, or just improve their overall appearance. Whatever the reason, the ultimate goal is to restore a beautiful smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Offered:
- Veneers: A procedure in which ultra-thin coatings are placed over the front teeth. Veneers can change the color or shape of your teeth. For example, veneers have been used to correct unevenly spaced, crooked, chipped, oddly shaped or discolored teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- Contouring and Reshaping: A procedure that straightens crooked, chipped, cracked or overlapping teeth.
- Chipped, Cracked, and Worn Teeth
- Old and Unsightly Fillings
- Bonding: A procedure in which tooth-colored material is used to close gaps or change tooth color
- Uneven Gums
- Ridge Augmentation
- Crowns & Bridges
If you're interested in a cosmetic dentistry solution contact West Chester Dental Arts at (610) 228-0736